1. You MUST provide vaccination records at time of registration or your vet can fax them to (407) 931-4367 or e-mail email@example.com. We require proof of Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella. Please note that Bordetella has a 5 day wait period if given orally or nasally and a 14 day wait period if given by injection. We also strongly recommend that your pet has the H3N8 and H3N2 Canine Influenza vaccinations but this is not required to take a class.
2. Six-foot nylon leash- no retractable or chain leads
3. Nylon Flat collar, head collar or Martingale style collars. Body harness such as the EasyWalk Harness is acceptable and encouraged. Please no choke chains, shock collars or prong collars.
4. Treats your dog loves! We recommend soft moist treats but you can also use cheese or hot dogs, for example. Make sure the treats are cut up into pea sized pieces. Do not share your treats with any other dog.
5. Treat Pouch, which will help to keep your treats handy and your pockets clean.
6. Water and water bowl
7. Potty clean up bags